Improve mobility, reduce pain, new cartilage growth.
- New cartilage growth - cartilage regeneration
- Lowered pain and stiffness
- Improved flexibility and mobility
- Reduced inflammation
- Reduced medication requirements
- Cellular self repair
Who is it for
- Age: Patients naturally increase their risk for OA as they grow older.
- Gender: Women are more likely to develop OA than men.
- Obesity: Due to inflammation and increased load on the joints.
- Injuries: Any joint injury increases the chance of developing OA.
- Work or Sport: Due to continuous stress or repetitive movements.
- Genetics: Either from family history or birth deformity.
- Lifestyle: Patients with poor diet, sedentary habits or premature wear-and-tear.
How we treat
- Treatment Program we provide a comprehensive range of health check up tests, scientifically driven modern treatments and a range of high impact standard therapies.
- Personalized Compound Nutrition designed to meet their nutritional needs and support treatments given
- Manage pain with Stem cell Therapy. The aim is to reduce Inflammation with pain and repair and regenerate the cells in the affected regions.