Sciatica/ Spinal Disorder Program
Most SD are correlated with the following causes:
- Age: Patients naturally increase their risk for SD as they grow older.
- Weakness: From a lack of support caused by underdeveloped core muscles.
- Heavy Lifting: From work or sport that involves excess strain on the lower back.
- Genetics: From a family history of spinal issues or other musculoskeletal disorders.
- Posture: From strain on the discs due to sitting too long or poor posture.
- Lifestyle: From obesity, smoking (or other nicotine intake) and other factors.
How we treat?
Step 1: Treatment Program – We provide a comprehensive range of health check up tests, scientifically driven modern treatments and a range of high impact standard therapies.
Step 2: Personalized Compound Nutrition designed to meet their nutritional needs and support treatments given.
Step 3: Manage pain with Stem cell Therapy. The aim is to reduce Inflammation with pain and repair and regenerate the cells in the affected regions.